Rokubun and the ARIADNA project, a project that supports the adoption of EGNSS for Public Transport and urban mobility, are happy to invite you to the online webinar: ‘Benefits of Galileo for navigating the urban environment’ that will take place 30th September (12pm – 1pm).
During the webinar, the benefits of Galileo for urban navigation will be discussed, and an overview of some precise navigation techniques for urban environments will be presented, based on the experience of Rokubun.
- 12.00 – 12.05. Introduction to ARIADNA, by Víctor Moyano (Senior Consultant Mobility at FACTUAL Consulting)
- 12.05 – 12.10. Urban navigation/location challenges: About GNSS and the challenges of urban scenarios
- 12.10 – 12.15. EGNSS benefits in urban navigation
- 12.15 – 12.20. Precise navigation techniques in urban environments
- 12.25 – 12.30. JASON for mobility or MaaS, what can it offer?
- 12. 40 – 12.45. JASON demo
- 12.45 – 13.00. Open discussion about Mobility and MaaS location related challenges/requirements