ARGONAUT is a fully integrated GNSS receiver designed to meet the need for high-precision geo-location data. It achieves better than 40 cm accuracy when post-processing with JASON PaaS. It is best combined with JASON PaaS – an adaptable off-line post-processing software, developed and updated constantly by our seasoned GNSS experts at Rokubun.
Used alone or together with our Positioning-as-a-service, ARGONAUT stands out from the competition for combining Accuracy and Affordability in one state-of-the-art easy to use device. Our light and small, plug-and-play solution is especially thought to be easily equipped onboard Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, as well as Autonomous cars and Precision agriculture machinery.
– ARGONAUT is a truly affordable device. It costs only 350€, cheaper than other professional navigation gear of its caliber.
– The accessible price tag is made to suit professional drone operating firms and drone enthusiasts alike, making it perfect for cost-efficient equipping of multiple systems.
– ARGONAUT is multi-constellation (tracks all global navigation systems -GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou- and the regional ones of EGNOS, WAAS etc). Multiconstellation enhances robustness in harsh conditions.
– ARGONAUT has an embedded 9-degree Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
– The optimised RF subsystem enhances the SNR figures.
– ARGONAUT is suitable for performing PPK with our PaaS. The PaaS service gives the receiver a better absolute precision reaching an accuracy better than 40 cm.
– ARGONAUT is a fully functional end-to-end solution. There is no need of any further integration or technical knowledge from the user. This saves valuable time and effort to make it operative.
– Small and light-weight, it is perfect for mounting on all UAV models and is compatible with Pixhawk drone autopilot.
– ARGONAUT features an external events logger (such as camera trigger) particularly useful for geotagging and photogrammetry.